Just imagine! You meet your best buddy after a long time and she immediately goes, “Wow! Your skin looks flawless, mind if I know the secret?”
You bask in the joy and my friend, we feel you! Sometimes this small compliment is all we need and we commit ourselves to rigorous skincare routines that not only fail to yield desired results but also end up damaging the skin barrier. Moreover, most of these standardized and household products have synthetic compounds that accumulate in our body over time and further cause disruption in the endocrine system, affect mucous membranes, and even lead to cancer.
So what can you do differently to prevent such drastic side effects?
The answer is simply to Go Organic!
By making a conscious decision to include organic beauty products in your daily routine, you experience a significant difference in your holistic journey to healthy, glowing skin.
What makes a skin care product Organic?
Skincare is healthcare and nothing heals you the best like Nature herself.
Certified organic beauty products include plant extracts, resins, and essential oils. They are prepared strictly using organically farmed and processed nature-derived ingredients that do not contain synthetic residues or harmful chemicals.
The term “synthetic” is used for materials that are molecularly replicated in the lab to mimic the natural ingredients. Apart from being toxic to our skin, these chemicals have also proved to adversely affect animals and our environment. Switching to organic skincare brands eliminates the chances of synthetics added to your products while also providing you with the best of nature.
Furthermore, there is a stark variance between products that claim to be “natural” and products that are licensed “Organic”.
Difference between “natural” and “Organic skin care brands”:
- Natural skin care products are only 50 - 70% chemical-free while organic products are 95 -100%.
- Organic beauty products manufactured by well-known brands are biodegradable, less polluting, cruelty-free, and eco-friendly. However, the label “Natural” does not necessarily promote the same.
- Legal regulations and guidelines are implied for the label “Organic”. The brands also provide better transparency about the added ingredients to their customers, unlike the “Natural” beauty brands.
Reasons Why Organic Beauty Products are the best for your skin:
- They are free of parabens, sulfates, GMOs, antibiotics, and hormones.
- They are safe on the skin and are highly unlikely to be harsh or cause irritations and allergic reactions.
- They give an effective treatment option for various prolonged skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, and dandruff.
- They are so nutritionally rich that they nourish, replenish, promote hydration and cellular repair when used religiously.
It is completely possible for organic skin care brands to crack the codes of science and deliver amazing results in the form of cleansers, toners, moisturizers, exfoliates, hydrating serums, and whatnot!
As one of the flag bearers of this industry, Vilvah has time and again proved this by consistently formulating products that are well-received and celebrated by customers for always fulfilling their needs.
What makes VILVAH special?
If you do just one thing to change the world, Go organic! I – Maria Redale
When Vilvah decided to start a brand, they did not know if they could change the world, but it sure did start changing lives. Going organic isn’t a trend, it is a return to our tradition. And that’s precisely how each product idea is conceived, approached, and processed.
At the moment, this Organic beauty and skincare brand based in Chennai houses a variety of best-selling products that cater to different requirements and age groups. Be it the Goatmilk shampoo that reduces hair fall while helping you tame your curly hair and keep it non-frizz, or the Moringa and Argan Serum that deals with hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, they have got it all!
Curious much? Check their latest flagship products at the Vilvah store Now!!