1. Can teenagers use the melt in milk sunscreen?
Yes, it is suitable for people above 10 years of age.
2. Can I layer it with other ingredients?
Yes! You can safely use it with all other ingredients.
3. Is this product vegan?
Yes! This product contains no animal derivatives and is certified.
4. Is this product comedogenic?
We don’t use any ingredients that is considered to be comedogenic.
5. Is this safe to use during pregnancy or breastfeeding?
Yes! You can safely use it when pregnant or breastfeeding.
6. When would I use on my routine?
Use as the very last step in your AM routine after your moisturizer.
7. How do I layer this under make up?
We recommend waiting 2-3 minutes before applying makeup. This will give the SPF a chance to fully absorb and settle without leaving any white residue.
8. Why do I need to reapply sunscreen?
Sunscreen comes off during the day with sweat, when you touch your face, when clothing is rubbed – which is why reapplying is needed
9. Is it physical or chemical sunscreen?
This is a 100% Natural sunscreen
10. What is a mineral sunscreen?
There are only two ingredients that are classified as mineral sunscreens, Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide. Zinc Oxide provides broad spectrum protection. Our formulation contains zinc oxide in a ‘micronized’ form.
11. Why should I choose a mineral sunscreen?
Non-mineral sunscreens are sometimes not suitable for all skin types and can cause reactions. Zinc Oxide sunscreens are non-irritating making them suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is also non-comedogenic and a beneficial ingredient for acne and blemish prone skin.
12. Will this product leave a white cast?
Vilvah’s sunscreen formulation contains zinc oxide in a ‘micronized’ form, to provide lightweight application and non-greasy feel unlike other zinc oxide that provides heavy or sticky feel and leaves a white cast on your skin.