We truly believe:
- We believe every Human should have the basic luxury of using safe skin care products.
- We believe in making effective skincare products from farm-fresh goat milk, fresh fruits and vegetables, carrier oils, nourishing butter and the finest essential oils
- We believe terms like fresh, handmade and natural have honest meaning and aren't just terms used for marketing.
- We believe in our super healing recipes, which are formulated and manufactured in-house.
- We believe in a happy work culture that reflects in our products.
- We believe in lengthy aromatic showers with soothing music in the background.
- We believe in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again from scratch.
We don't believe in:
- We don't test our products on animals. Animals are just for cuddling
- We don’t believe in fairness campaigns. Every woman is beautiful and should embrace their own beauty, colour and physique.
We are Certified
Real People Real Stories
My favourite product from Vilvah is the Goatmilk shampoo. I definitely have seen an improvement, and my hair feels fresh & much softer. The best part is, it’s a gentle everyday shampoo for all kinds of hair types. Thank you Vilvah for creating such genuine healthy clinically approved products.
- Pritha Hari, Actress
It was difficult to give a brief review. When one switches to Vilvah products there is no turning back. It is ‘The Trusted Brand’ if one is looking for Safe and Natural skincare products. They are quite effective and show visible changes in a few weeks. I would blindly try all of your new launches.
Prema Nagarajan, Business Woman
Vilvah has been a part of my life since 2018. I have worked with them and have also been a happy customer. The thing I love most about Vilvah is how much they value their customers, we are always first and our feedback is always taken into consideration. Their formulations are updated if customers feel they need it, if customers need help learning then Vilvah gets tutorials created for them, if customers require a product then they create that; Vilvah cream conditioner is a good example of that.
If I talk about products, I have used so many of their products and LOVED most of them! I have tried many, and so have my readers! Kudos to you, team.
I got the shampoo to review for my audience, and honestly I had nothing negative to say.
The little girl in me gradually started falling in love with the products because I felt my hair thanking for the care.
The whole process, right from ordering to using it and reordering again, Vilvah makes it so easier for me.
- Deepika Venkatachalam, Speech Pathologist
I really like their plastic free packaging and also adore their chemical free products. I know, I am not putting anything harmful on my face, body or hair. The feel of the products that I have tried, is completely organic & real and the results are naturally beautiful. Since I am a vegan and follow a cruelty free lifestyle, Vilvah comes as a solution to all my problems. I love the fact that their products are not tested on animals. Vilvah, for me would be No harm to the planet, to the animals, to our skin and ourselves.
- Aparna Bajpai, Yoga coach
We come across lots of brands in social media but certain brands stand out because of their brand philosophy. Vilvah is one such brand which has not only a strong ethos, but result driven products. As an athlete, my favourites are their deo shots and toners. Can't do without it!!
- Aanchal Thakur, Athlete
I appreciate Vilvah for making products that are natural and organic. An ad led me to their website and I was excited to see how ethically they had built themselves. I purchased their Tomato and Pink Clay Soap, Moringa Serum, Royal Ubtan and their famous Aloe Vera Gel. All of them worked their magic and I was able to see a reduction in tan and pigmentation. The Aloe Gel, especially, was very moisturising and hydrating.
- Omkar, Businessman