This Purifying Herbal Shampoo is enriched with clinically proven all-natural bio-actives to completely control the appearance of both dry and oily dandruff. Four traditional power herbs Neem, Tea tree, Rosemary and Black Pepper help to effectively reduce the microbes causing dandruff and balance the scalp. This mild everyday shampoo creates healthy, lustrous and bouncy hair and is ideal for colour - treated hair.
No sulphates, No Parabens, No Silicones, No Harsh chemicals
Vegan Friendly - Yes, All the ingredients are plant-derived.
- Designed to cater to Indian Haircare regime. Works effectively even on oiled hair.
- pH balanced shampoo with Clinically proven actives to renew your scalp condition
- Works effectively on both dry and oily dandruff
- Effectively controls dandruff from 1st wash, Regular wash can even control the reoccurrence of dandruff. Continued usage is advised for stubborn dandruff.
- Colour Protection active helps in retaining the colour for colour treated hair.
Apply shampoo to damp hair, lather and leave it for 1 minute. Rinse thoroughly. Repeat if necessary. Follow up with Vilvah Conditioner.
Please allow a couple of washes using our Shampoo to effectively remove any build-up from previous wash products you have used. It may take a few washes before you experience the full benefits of our new products.
Foam/Lather - Medium
Shelf Life: 24 months
Storage: Store at a cool dry place away from Sunlight
100% Natural Scent. Refreshing Citrus aroma with the tinge of tea tree.
Aqua, *Salvia Rosmarinus (Rosemary) water, *Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Water, **Disodium Cocyl Glutamate ( Ecocert Cosmos approved mild surfactant),**Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine ( Ecocert approved mild surfactant), **Sodium Lauryl Sarcosinate (Coconut oil derived mild surfactant), **Xanthan gum, **Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium, *Celery Seed Extract, *Sunflower Sprout Extract, *Azadirachta indica(Neem Extract), *Phyllanthus Emblica(Amla Extract), **Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate(Ecocert approved preservative), *Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil),* Citrus limon Osbeck (Lemon Oil), **Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper) oil,**Sodium Gluconate( natural chelating agent)
*Certified Organic **Plant-derived
In keeping with Vilvah's commitment to creating products based on natural plant-derived ingredients, our hair cleansers contain NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, No mineral oils, No phthalates, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO DEA/MEA, NO PEGs and NO animal testing
1. Is your Herbal Shampoo Kids friendly?
Yes, We recommend this shampoo only for kids of above 5 years age.
2. I have been using your Herbal shampoo for 2 weeks now but still the flakes are visible on my scalp. Do I need to continue using the same or stop using it?
We will suggest you to continue using the shampoo, as the shampoo performs differently depending upon the severity of dandruff. Our shampoo is enriched with clinically proven – anti dandruff active which had been studied for reducing dandruff in 28 days time.
Many users have found this product really working on their dandruff, including itching and flaky scalp conditions.
3. I get tingling sensation whenever I apply your Herbal Shampoo. Is this normal?
Yes, this is normal. Some people feel the tingling sensation while the product is working on scalp. There is nothing to worry about it. Discontinue using it only if you feel it is adversely affecting to your hair – the sign of this could be excessive hair fall or itching and redness.
4. My hair feels very dry when I wash my hair twice with your shampoos and I see the oil remains when I wash my hair only once. What is the exact wash routine to be followed while washing my hair using your Shampoo?
Complete oil removal from hair is very important. And if you are heavily oiling your hair you might need to use the shampoo twice. Vilvah’s both the shampoos are made of natural cleansing and foaming agents, which develops more foam with water. Thus we suggest to use optimum quantity on wet hair and use more water to develop more lather instead of using more product. And you can follow the same in second round of shampooing to remove complete oil. We will suggest you to always use conditioners after use of shampoo. If you are having dry hair we will suggest you to start using Vilvah Cream Conditioner.
99% of the Ingredients are Ecocert compliant, Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested