Get the perfect hair flip moments with our new improved Goat milk shampoo.
This natural formula offers rich creamy lather with ultra-moisturising goat milk.
Clinically proven pea protein helps reducing frizz and fly-away hair, retains long-lasting moisturisation to the entire hair shaft. Jasmine purifies and adds
exquisite shine for healthy, lustrous locks.
Suitable for all hair types(Straight, Wavy or Curly)
Great for dry, damaged and frizzy hair
Quantity: 200 ml
Goat milk is the star ingredient and it acts as an ideal hair conditioner, and it can help treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. Hydrolysed Pea protein will add lustre, body and manageability to hair. It improves elasticity against breakage while forming a protective barrier on the hair. Jasmine Water fights itchy scalp conditions and boosts hair growth.
Some of the major benefits are
- pH balanced, mild formulation cleanses the scalp and hair well
- Balance the extreme scalp conditions
- Keeps hair soft and manageable while increasing volume and shine.
- Goat milk helps soothe and improve eczema, psoriasis and other scalp conditions.
- Clinically proven Pea Protein provides extra moisture boost than any other moisturising shampoo.
- Less usage of the product so 1 bottle of shampoo lasts longer than an average commercial shampoo
- Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested
In keeping with Vilvah's commitment, our hair cleansers contain NO harsh chemicals, NO synthetic fragrance, No mineral oils, No phthalates, NO silicones, NO parabens, NO Sulfates, NO DEA/MEA, NO PEGs and NO animal testing
Wet hair. Massage into scalp and hair creating a rich, foaming lather. Rinse
thoroughly. Repeat if required. Follow with our conditioner.
Foam/Lather - Medium
pH - 6
Shelf Life : 24 months
100% Natural Scent. Sensuous floral and citrus aroma.
Kids Friendly - YES
Aqua, *Jasminum Grandiflorum(Jasmine) flower water, *Goatmilk, **Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Ecocert Cosmos approved mild surfactant), **Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine (Ecocert approved mild surfactant), **Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate (Ecocert approved mild surfactant), **Xanthan Gum (Food grade), *Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Benzoate (Ecocert approved preservative), *Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, **Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, **Myroxylon Balsamum (Peru Balsam) Oil, *Ethylene Glycol Mono Stearate (Ecocert compliant), Sodium Hydroxide, *Sodium Gluconate (natural chelating agent)
1. I get dandruff even though I dilute the shampoo and apply it on my wet hair. What would be the reason for the same?
We are happy to inform you that now our goat milk shampoo also has Anti-Dandruff active. So now you will not face the problem of dandruff. If you still face the same, we will suggest you to switch to Vilvah Herbal Shampoo.
2. Does your shampoo work well on the hard water? If no, what is the alternative?
Yes, it does. Our formulations are designed to work with both soft and hard water. Being natural formulation we will suggest you to add more water to get more lather instead of using more quantity of shampoo.
3. What is the transition period for your Shampoo?
If you are switching from non-natural shampoo to natural shampoo, it might take 3-4 shampooing to get adjusted with your hair type.
4. Will your Goatmilk Shampoo work on Chemically treated hair?
Yes, it’s a good product for the hair gone through hair straightening and heat procedure. Although for color treated hair we recommend to use Vilvah Herbal Shampoo.
99% of the Ingredients are Ecocert compliant, Certified Non-irritant to the skin and Dermatologically tested. Since we don't use silicones or any other chemical softeners in our shampoo, it's important to follow up with a conditioner if you have dry hair.