A nourishing foot cream made with skin-healing ingredients like peppermint oil, Argan oil, kalonji oil, avocado butter, mango butter that relieve dryness, cracked heel and chapped skin. With its potent natural antioxidant formula, regular application of this foot moisturizer repairs cracked heels and increases skin elasticity. It relieves stress and tingling sensations, along with aiding cell regeneration and rejuvenating benefits.
Suitable for : All Skin Types
Fragrance : Herbal ; pH : 6
Quantity : 100 ml/3.38 fl oz
Aqua, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Persea Gratissima Butter (Avocado butter), *Mangifera Indica Seed Butter (Mango butter),*Cocoa seed butter (Cocoa butter), *Helianthus Annus Seed (Sunflower) oil, **Cetearyl Alcohol & Cetearyl Glucoside, **PEG 100 Stearate & Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerine, Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate (ECOCERT approved preservative),*Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, *Argania spinosa kernel (Argan) oil, *Nigella sativa seed (Kalonji) oil, **Xylitylglucoside and Anhydroxylitol and Xylitol, *
Our Foot cream is not tested on animals and contains NO HARSH CHEMICALS. It is made with Plant derived Ingredients.
- Provides Intense Hydration and heals wounds and cuts
- Peppermint oil with its Antimicrobial properties fights odour producing bacteria leaves the feet cool and refreshed.
- Combination of Tropical Butters Soothes dry and dead skin. It heals the ridges and cracks and stimulates tissue growth.
- Kalonji and Argan oil has Antifungal properties which reduces the itching and scaling by keeping the skin soft and supple.
-Quick absorbing formula that penetrates deep into the skin leaving the skin feeling Non-greasy.
After washing your feet, massage the cream gently onto your feet and soles till completely absorbed. Best used right before going to bed.
Shelf Life : 24 Months
1. What does a foot cream do?
Foot Cream keeps your feet moisturized, supple and soft.
2. Can I use foot cream daily?
YES. You definitely can use our Foot cream daily.
3. When should I use foot cream?
It is ideal to use our foot cream right before your bed time.
4. Should I wear socks after applying the foot cream?
You can wear socks after applying the foot cream to lock all the moisture in.
5. How long does it take for my foot cracks to heal?
You will see a visible difference in the reduction of your foot cracks within 2 weeks of regular usage.